Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I will be home today...

Started by Berry Sweet, April 25, 2017, 09:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

...with headache and possible barfing :(

Yous welcome to bring me soup, flowers, cash, or a car...lol ... But naw...this sux, I hate feeling shitty on a workday..

Aryan

You won't get any sympathy from me when you're hungover!  ac_biggrin

Blazor

Headache and barfing, I would bring you tylenol, and ginger ale to sip :)

Sick at work sucks. Hope you feel better.

My son didnt go to school today either, said he was sick, throat and head. Was building up the past couple days, now he has to take a day.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...with headache and possible barfing :(

Yous welcome to bring me soup, flowers, cash, or a car...lol ... But naw...this sux, I hate feeling shitty on a workday..

Do you have the flu Berry?

realgrimm

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...with headache and possible barfing ]

pics or or didn't happen  :yahoo:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...with headache and possible barfing :(

Will a get well card help?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/72/a6/6a72a66f1fbb289a25636dea629761d4.jpg">

Berry Sweet

Thx for the love  ac_biggrin   I have a bacterial infection in which I supposed to take antibiotics for...I only took them 1 day and stopped, so now I am sick and have no choice but to finish the antibiotics.

I don't drink pop blazer but ginger ale is the best of all with the low sugar intake.  I'm back to the gym again pumping iron so I gotta watch me diet...I'm cutting out red meat and absolutely nothing processed.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Thx for the love  ac_biggrin   I have a bacterial infection in which I supposed to take antibiotics for...I only took them 1 day and stopped, so now I am sick and have no choice but to finish the antibiotics.

I don't drink pop blazer but ginger ale is the best of all with the low sugar intake.  I'm back to the gym again pumping iron so I gotta watch me diet...I'm cutting out red meat and absolutely nothing processed.

And now you're sick?

Hmm...

ac_umm

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I dont drink soda either lol, only when Im sick, which is once a year lol. I'll drink ginger ale, the brand with real ginger in it. Canada Dry I think?

Good for you on your efforts!

I dont do much red meat either, stomach dont like it, all the junk they give the cows. But, deer meat, totally fine.

As a heads up in case you didnt know, lemon is a natural fat burner. I get these flavor water packets called True Lemon. It has 1 gram sugar, and its the natural Stevia sugar.

Just from some of the posts I've seen from you lately, you and I are both in the know on whats bad in foods and such. I see zen lately too, you into TaiChi aint ya? Or Buddhism? I've been studying a lil Buddhism lately as well lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Thx for the love  ac_biggrin   I have a bacterial infection in which I supposed to take antibiotics for...I only took them 1 day and stopped, so now I am sick and have no choice but to finish the antibiotics.

Good for you Berry.

GORDY GAMBINO

Harden the fuck up you big girls blouse.

Right I got pills, coke, dope and a smorgas board of piss so lets get this party started.

Yeph rip ya gear off and show me what ya can do on the stripper pole.

Whadda ya post earlier...cash, car  ...yeah yeah just aint got no fucken soup.

Heres me credit card ya fucken ho go ya hardest. ac_hithere
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I am going to buy Gordon a gym membership, so he won't be so self conscious in his thong when we are at the beach.